Carlisle Events is seeking qualified candidates to apply for the position of a Marketing & Event Intern. The internship schedule will be determined by the requirements of the student’s college. Preferred intern candidates are those who are majoring in communications, marketing, event planning, journalism and related areas of study. As an intern, you will aide in the event & marketing preparation that goes alongside the execution of our nationally recognized automotive events. The internship will be a hands-on learning experience, assisting with event development, market research, social media content and special events. This internship can be taken for college credit based on the requirements of the candidate’s college or university.
• Assist in the social media calendar development and creative content.
• Conduct market research to further develop our club program and generate a larger audience awareness.
• Assist with creation of concepts and graphics to further communicate messages to the target audiences.
• Help with the event planning and special events throughout the internship.
• Project Management such as responsibilities ranging from concept to execution of event activities.
• Complete general administrative tasks.
• Data gathering, which may include analyzing customer surveys.
• Additional projects as assigned.
• Present strong organizational and time management skills.
• Experience with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign).
• Strong written communication skills, attention to detail and proofreading skills.
• Present a professional demeanor in a casual environment.
• Self-motivated and independent worker!
Internship Start & End Dates: Start in January (flexible depending on intern availability)
Submission of Cover Letter and Resume to Sabrina Smith, Event Marketing Coordinator- SabrinaS@CarlisleEvents.com
Book online or call (800) 216-1876